Thursday, September 3, 2009

Things i love thursday!


  • the beginning of a new season.
  • starting high school. (technically 9th grade is high school but i was in a middle school for it so im counting my sophomore year as my first in high school.)
  • meeting up with old friends and making new ones.
  • an end to this lovely summer.
  • flirting. thats always fun :]
  • My Sisters Keeper.
  • peter the asian! (he is soo adorable! and the good thing is i can totally talk to him without being a creeper cuz he knows eric and has been to my house! so he knows me!)
  • getting guys to walk me to class :]
  • not having a uniform! (ive had one for threee years! so this is nice :])
  • being called hot. (its always nice to hear things like that.)
  • and nina, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading everything you have to say (: